If the man you love has
prostate cancer, this web site is for you
If your husband, partner, or family member has just been diagnosed with prostate cancer—or his cancer has recurred—you may be feeling frightened, overwhelmed, or discouraged.
We understand because we’ve been there.
This web site was created to help you during this difficult time. It provides information to support you and your loved one as you make important decisions, such as choosing among the many treatment options. It also provides information about potential problems or concerns that may arise before or after treatment.
If you are searching for information for your loved one, you'll find a wealth of it here. Take what you need right now for him, and come back later for yourself.
While you didn't choose to take this journey, we hope this web site can help you on the road ahead.
Men with cancer are welcome too
While this web site "speaks" to wives and partners, it also pertains to you. We hope you will share this web site with your loved ones so they can support you.
This web site is designed for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of anything you have read on this web site.
- After Prostate Cancer Diagnosis, Where to Begin
- After your loved one's prostate cancer diagnosis, it's important to develop an action plan. Start here.
- Prostate Cancer Tips to Help You and Your Man
- Helpful prostate cancer tips for both before and after treatment.
- Prostate Cancer 101
- The main job of the prostate gland is to create part of the fluid that makes up semen. It is not a vital organ, and men can live the rest of their lives safely without it. It is located...
- Prostate Cancer Treatments, Understanding the Options
- Prostate cancer treatments, what you need to know
- Sex After Prostate Cancer Requires Patience and Persistence
- Sex after prostate cancer treatment and how you can help the recovery process
- Coping With Urinary Incontinence After Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Incontinence after prostate cancer treatment? Here are some solutions...
- Prostate Cancer and Nutrition
- Learn about prostate cancer and nutrition, including foods and supplements that may offer benefits for men with prostate cancer.
- Prostate Cancer Recurrence Isn't the End of the Road
- Prostate cancer recurrence is discouraging, but there are other treatment options. Read about them here.
- Stress and Prostate Cancer—Wives/Partners Must Cope with Both
- How stress affects wives and partners of men with prostate cancer.
- Communication Isn't Easy When You Add Prostate Cancer
- Communication between couples can be even more challenging when you add the stress of prostate cancer. Part of the problem…
- Stories of Love and Hope
- This is a forum where wives and partners share their stories of hope and courage in the face of their loved one’s prostate cancer. To submit your story...
- Prostate Cancer Support Groups For Wives and Partners
- A list of prostate cancer support groups specifically for wives and partners.
- Prostate Cancer Books
- Prostate cancer books that may help you and your loved one as you cope with the disease.
- Prostate Cancer News
- Get the latest prostate cancer news, updated daily
- Upcoming Prostate Cancer Events
- A listing of upcoming education, advocacy, and fundraising events.
- Prostate Cancer Blog for Wives and Partners
- This Prostate Cancer Blog provides information, helpful tips, and coping strategies for wives and partners of men with prostate cancer. Subscribe here.
- About This Web Site, Hisprostatecancer.com
- This is about hisprostatecancer.com, a web site that blends information with real-life experience, and is written specifically for wives of men with prostate cancer and other loved ones.
- Contact hisprostatecancer.com
- You can use this form to contact us at hisprostatecancer, or to request future topics on our site.
- By using the hisprostatecancer.com site, you signify that you have read and assent to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- This Privacy Statement is applicable to this site www.hisprostatecancer.com and to any sites affiliated to hisprostatecancer.com.
- Site Map for hisprostatecancer.com
- This is the site map for hisprostatecancer.com. It will help you find the articles you are looking for quickly and easily.
- Prostate Cancer Blog Archive: Info for Wives and Partners
- This is the prostate cancer blog archive, which contains past posts that are of interest to wives and partners